If You Are A Wine Enthusiast…
It’s Possible… To Turn Your Love of Wine Into a Business!
Listen to our “Taste of the Business” presentation. 17 minutes of your time may very well change your life for the better.
If you want to earn money that:
- Will treat YOU to a few fabulous dinners out on the town every month,
- Pay for the car that YOU want to drive,
- Contribute partially or fully to YOUR monthly mortgage or rent payment
- You’ve come to the right place. There’s really no limit to how much money YOU choose to make and you can do all of this as an Independent Wine Consultant with absolutely no inventory requirement.
We Can Help You if you want to:
- Be Your Own Boss
- Work According To Your Terms and Your Schedule
- Earn Real Money – Your compensation is based on your efforts
- Hold two tasting events a week and earn more than $1,000 per month**
- Add one more tasting event a week and receive more than $1,700 per month**
- Add one more tasting event a week and receive more than $2,300 a month**
- Additional income Potential is available should you desire to sponsor new Consultants and build your own team.
It’s easier than you think! Our Independent Wine Consultants earn a great income by creating the lifestyle they want with a flexible and fun wine business. Where else can you get the tools and support you need to run a profitable business while you learn, discover and share reasonably priced wines with fellow wine lovers in the comfort of their homes?
As a Traveling Vineyard wine consultants you will be able to combine your love of wine with building a financially rewarding business on your own terms! As a wine enthusiast, you can put your love of wine to work and continue to learn and taste exclusive wine from around the world.
Create your own schedule that fits your lifestyle, set and achieve your own goals and determine your own income level. You even get substantial discounts on your own wine purchases!
Our Free* home wine tasting events are very popular and you will have no trouble booking them. Everybody enjoys a fun, relaxing, social event as much as tasting and learning about
Our wine consultants offer their hosts and guests the unique opportunity to bring the vineyard tasting room into their living room complete with five free bottles* of wine to taste and enjoy, plus a fun and entertaining tasting demonstration, tasting notes and food pairing suggestions.
* Certain states require a nominal fee
*based on 2011 Event Average of $420 (excludes S&H)